The venticool website has now been updated to include also information from IEA EBC annex 80 resilient cooling of buildings. This is part of a collaboration agreement between INIVE, AIVC, venticool & IEA EBC annex 80. Stay tuned to be informed about all the latest findings on resilient ventilative cooling!
- Postponement of 41st AIVC ‐ ASHRAE IAQ ‐ 9th TightVent & 7th venticool joint conference in Athens, Greece
- IEA EBC Annex 80 Resilient Cooling for Buildings – Proceedings from the 2nd Expert Meeting
- Selected papers from the AIVC – TightVent‐ venticool 2019 Conference published at the April 2020 edition of the REHVA Journal
- The REHVA & IEQ‐GA Covid‐19 taskforces
- Recordings & Slides from the webinar on Ventilative Cooling Design and Examples
- AIVC Literature List 34 on “Ventilative Cooling”
- IEA EBC annex 86 “Energy Efficient Smart IAQ Management for residential buildings”
To download the newsletter please visit: https://venticool.eu/venticool-publications/newsletters/
The EBC Annex 80 held its second Expert Meeting on April 20th and 21st as its first fully web-based meeting. Over 50 participants from 15 countries took part in three online sessions schedule to take on the large time lag … Continue reading
The Air Infiltration & Ventilation Centre has just released AIVC Literature List 34 “Ventilative Cooling”.
The document is split into three main chapters including:
- papers & slides presented at AIVC & venticool annual conferences and publications produced during the operation of IEA-EBC annex 62;
- slides presented at workshops organized with the collaboration of venticool & IEA-EBC annex 62; and
- recordings from webinars organized with the collaboration venticool & IEA-EBC annex 62.
Please click here to download and read the document.
The April 2020 edition of the REHVA Journal has been released, including a selection of articles presented at the 40th AIVC – 8th TightVent & 6th venticool Conference, 2019 “From energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of AIVC” held in Ghent, Belgium on 15-16 October, 2019.
Specific articles include:
- Real-life ventilation filter performance in a city environment | Joris Van Herreweghe (BBRI, BE), Samuel Caillou (BBRI, BE), Tom Haerinck (BBRI, BE), Johan Van Dessel (BBRI, BE)
- Particle filtration in energy efficient housing with MVHR | Gabriel Rojas (Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria)
- Cloud based large-scale performance analysis of a smart residential MEV system | Bavo De Maré (Renson Ventilation, BE), Stijn Germonpré (Renson Ventilation, BE), Jelle Laverge (Ghent University, BE), Frederik Losfeld (Renson Ventilation, BE), Ivan Pollet (Renson Ventilation, BE), Steven Vandekerckhove (Renson Ventilation & KU Leuven, BE)
- Assessment of mid-term and long-term building airtightness durability | Bassam Moujalled (Cerema, FR), Sylvain Berthault (Cerema, FR), Andrés Litvak (Cerema, FR), Valérie Leprince (PLEIAQ, FR), Gilles Frances (Cetii, FR)
- New findings on measurements of very airtight buildings | Stefanie Rolfsmeier (BlowerDoor GmbH, DE)
- Influence of horizontal mounted flue gas exhaust systems on indoor air quality | Xavier Kuborn (BBRI, BE), Sébastien Pecceu (BBRI, BE)
To download and read the full journal please visit: https://www.rehva.eu//rehva-journal/detail/02-2020
[COVID-19 update] Due to the restrictions related to COVID-19, the organizers have decided to replace the AIVC 2020 workshop physical event by 3 webinars to be held on: Wednesday May 6th, 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (CET) Wednesday May 13th, 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (CET) … Continue reading
The recordings and the slides of our recent webinar: “Ventilative Cooling – Design and examples” held on March 26th, 2020 and organised with the support of IEA-EBC annex 62 on ventilative cooling and the venticool platform, and in cooperation with the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre, are now available online.
The full collection of past events’ recordings and slides can be found at https://venticool.eu/venticool-events/webinars/. Check them out and subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive our latest video updates!
We are pleased to announce that the proceedings & slides of the 2019 AIVC- TightVent-venticool joint Conference “From energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of AIVC” held on 15-16 October 2019 in Ghent, Belgium are now available to download for FREE on AIVC’s Bibliographic Database, AIRBASE. All related documents can be found and downloaded here:
We are happy to announce that the AIVC released a new collection of papers linked to ventilative cooling and published during the period of 2012 to 2019! The collection includes 212 papers presented at AIVC & venticool annual conferences and publications produced by the IEA-EBC annex 62 ‘ventilative cooling’. The collection is freely accessible at: