|Dear visitor,Welcome to this combined website of the venticool platform and of IEA EBC Annex 62 – Ventilative Cooling & IEA EBC Annex 80 – Resilient Cooling|
The July 2020 issue of the “Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings” newsletter has just been released. This monthly online newspaper contains relevant information on the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the building and ductwork airtightness platform (TightVent Europe), the international platform on ventilative cooling (venticool), the Dynastee network, the Indoor Environmental Quality – Global Alliance (IEQ-GA) & EU relevant information. The paper is available at the first week of every month at: http://news.inive.org/
We would like to encourage you to subscribe to get informed on a regular basis on our platforms’ activities.
The venticool website has now been updated to include also information from IEA EBC annex 80 resilient cooling of buildings. This is part of a collaboration agreement between INIVE, AIVC, venticool & IEA EBC annex 80. Stay tuned to be informed about all the latest findings on resilient ventilative cooling!
- Postponement of 41st AIVC ‐ ASHRAE IAQ ‐ 9th TightVent & 7th venticool joint conference in Athens, Greece
- IEA EBC Annex 80 Resilient Cooling for Buildings – Proceedings from the 2nd Expert Meeting
- Selected papers from the AIVC – TightVent‐ venticool 2019 Conference published at the April 2020 edition of the REHVA Journal
- The REHVA & IEQ‐GA Covid‐19 taskforces
- Recordings & Slides from the webinar on Ventilative Cooling Design and Examples
- AIVC Literature List 34 on “Ventilative Cooling”
- IEA EBC annex 86 “Energy Efficient Smart IAQ Management for residential buildings”
To download the newsletter please visit: https://venticool.eu/venticool-publications/newsletters/
The EBC Annex 80 held its second Expert Meeting on April 20th and 21st as its first fully web-based meeting. Over 50 participants from 15 countries took part in three online sessions schedule to take on the large time lag … Continue reading
31 May 2020 – COVID-19 update for registrants. On behalf of ASHRAE and AIVC, we wish to inform you that a decision was made to postpone the IAQ 2020 Conference. It will be rescheduled in 2021 as a face-to-face conference … Continue reading
The Air Infiltration & Ventilation Centre has just released AIVC Literature List 34 “Ventilative Cooling”.
The document is split into three main chapters including:
- papers & slides presented at AIVC & venticool annual conferences and publications produced during the operation of IEA-EBC annex 62;
- slides presented at workshops organized with the collaboration of venticool & IEA-EBC annex 62; and
- recordings from webinars organized with the collaboration venticool & IEA-EBC annex 62.
Please click here to download and read the document.
The April 2020 edition of the REHVA Journal has been released, including a selection of articles presented at the 40th AIVC – 8th TightVent & 6th venticool Conference, 2019 “From energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of AIVC” held in Ghent, Belgium on 15-16 October, 2019.
Specific articles include:
- Real-life ventilation filter performance in a city environment | Joris Van Herreweghe (BBRI, BE), Samuel Caillou (BBRI, BE), Tom Haerinck (BBRI, BE), Johan Van Dessel (BBRI, BE)
- Particle filtration in energy efficient housing with MVHR | Gabriel Rojas (Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria)
- Cloud based large-scale performance analysis of a smart residential MEV system | Bavo De Maré (Renson Ventilation, BE), Stijn Germonpré (Renson Ventilation, BE), Jelle Laverge (Ghent University, BE), Frederik Losfeld (Renson Ventilation, BE), Ivan Pollet (Renson Ventilation, BE), Steven Vandekerckhove (Renson Ventilation & KU Leuven, BE)
- Assessment of mid-term and long-term building airtightness durability | Bassam Moujalled (Cerema, FR), Sylvain Berthault (Cerema, FR), Andrés Litvak (Cerema, FR), Valérie Leprince (PLEIAQ, FR), Gilles Frances (Cetii, FR)
- New findings on measurements of very airtight buildings | Stefanie Rolfsmeier (BlowerDoor GmbH, DE)
- Influence of horizontal mounted flue gas exhaust systems on indoor air quality | Xavier Kuborn (BBRI, BE), Sébastien Pecceu (BBRI, BE)
To download and read the full journal please visit: https://www.rehva.eu//rehva-journal/detail/02-2020
[COVID-19 update] Due to the restrictions related to COVID-19, the organizers have decided to replace the AIVC 2020 workshop physical event by 3 webinars to be held on: Wednesday May 6th, 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (CET) Wednesday May 13th, 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (CET) … Continue reading
The recordings and the slides of our recent webinar: “Ventilative Cooling – Design and examples” held on March 26th, 2020 and organised with the support of IEA-EBC annex 62 on ventilative cooling and the venticool platform, and in cooperation with the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre, are now available online.
The full collection of past events’ recordings and slides can be found at https://venticool.eu/venticool-events/webinars/. Check them out and subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive our latest video updates!