The eleventh issue of the venticool newsletter (December, 2017) is now available for download.
This issue includes two articles providing feedback on the ventilative cooling workshop in Brussels followed by the final IEA-EBC Annex 62 expert meeting in Gent in October, 2017. Further on, Professor Maria Kolokotroni presents the summing-up of the ventilative cooling track at the 38th AIVC- 6th TightVent & 4th venticool joint conference held in Nottingham, UK on 13-14 September, 2017. Christoffer Plesner from Velux, follows up on his last article on new work items recently approved by CEN and ISO with regard to ventilative cooling. As usual, this edition provides also detailed information on upcoming events in the field of ventilative cooling.
Specific contents include:
- IEA EBC Annex 62- Ventilative Cooling- 8th Expert Meeting, Gent, Belgium, October 24-25, 2017
- Feedback from Brussels workshop on ventilative cooling, 23 October 2017
- Ventilative cooling summary from AIVC 2017 conference
- New standardization projects on ventilative cooling and natural and hybrid ventilation systems
- 18 -19 September 2018 – 39th AIVC- 5th venticool conference in Juan-les- Pins, France