New standardization projects relevant to ventilative cooling applications (an air system that cools a building taking ventilation air from outside at its actual temperature and humidity and shall not have any mechanical pre-cooling based on refrigeration process) have officially been … Continue reading
The 40th AIVC conference will be held on 15 and 16 October 2019 in Ghent, Belgium. It will also be the 6th venticool conference and the 8th TightVent conference. Conference Scope In the past 40 years, since the first oil crisis in the seventies, energy and climate goals … Continue reading
The final programme for the joint 39th AIVC, 7th TightVent –& 5th venticool conference “Smart ventilation for buildings” to be held on 18 and 19 September 2018 in Antibes Juan-Les-Pins, France is now available.
The conference will consist of 3 parallel tracks devoted to: Smart ventilation, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Health relationships, Ventilation and Airtightness and, Ventilative cooling – Resilient cooling, including 115 presentations from the call for papers and presentations on invitation.
There will be a total of 17 topical sessions:
- Rationale behind ventilation requirements and regulations
- Integrating uncertainties due to wind and stack effect in declared airtightness results
- Ductwork airtightness: Ongoing work in some European countries
- Sensors for smart ventilation
- Smart ventilation control strategies
- Performance of heat recovery ventilation systems in practice
- Air Quality in Domestic Kitchens
- Development of Indoor Air Quality Metric
- Assessing performance of ventilation systems
- French initiatives: An update on the French indoor air quality observatory recent results: focus on ventilation and perspectives
- Demand controlled ventilation in French buildings – 35 years of wide scale experience
- Commissioning of ventilation systems – Improving quality of installed ventilation systems
- Measurement accuracy of air flow and pressure difference
- Supplementing ventilation with gas-phase air cleaning, implementation and energy implications. The new IEA-EBC annex 78
- Presentation and Discussion of the recently adopted IEA EBC Annex 80 on Resilient Cooling
- BIM and Construction 4.0 opportunities in relation to ventilation and airtightness
- Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance
- Emmanuel Acchiardi, French Ministry of Housing
- Nicolas Doré, French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME)
- Jarek Kurnitski, REHVA Vice-president – Chair of the Technology and Research Committee
- Yves Lambert, European Ventilation Industry Association (EVIA)
- Philippe Moseley, Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, European Commission
- Bjarne Olesen, ASHRAE president – Technical University of Denmark.
- Donald Weekes, Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance (IEQ-GA) President
The final programme can be found at: http://www.aivc2018conference.org/#FINAL-PROGRAMME
An overview of the draft programme is available at: http://aivc2018conference.org/#PROGRAMME-AT-A-GLANCE
Registration is still possible but now ONLY ON SITE.
For further information please visit the conference website at: http://aivc2018conference.org/
On 19 June 2018, the revised Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EU) 2018/844 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union, following its formal approval by the Parliament on 17 April 2018 and by the Council of Ministers … Continue reading
Register now for the 39th AIVC – 5th venticool – 7th TightVent joint conference “Smart ventilation for buildings” to be held on 18 and 19 September 2018 in Antibes Juan-Les-Pins, France. Confirmed topical sessions include: Ductwork airtightness: Ongoing work in some European countries Commissioning of ventilation systems – Improving the quality of … Continue reading
“Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings” has just been released. This monthly online newspaper contains relevant information on the international platform for ventilative cooling (venticool) & IEA EBC annex 62 , the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the Dynastee platform, the QUALICHeCK Platform, the building and ductwork airtightness platform (TightVent Europe) & EU relevant information.
The paper is available at the first of every month at: http://news.inive.org/
Subscribe to get informed on a regular basis on the platforms’ activities.
Registration is now open for the 39th AIVC – 7th TightVent – 5th venticool joint conference “Smart ventilation for buildings” to be held on 18 and 19 September 2018 in Antibes Juan-Les-Pins, France. Confirmed topical sessions include: Rationale behind ventilation requirements and regulations Integrating uncertainties due to wind and stack effect in declared … Continue reading
The Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations (REHVA) has developed a new Dictionary App available for tablets and smart phones. The REHVA Dictionary is a user-friendly tool for HVAC professionals, developed in the last 15 years to … Continue reading
“Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings” has just been released. This monthly online newspaper contains relevant information on the international platform on ventilative cooling (venticool) & IEA EBC annex 62, the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the building … Continue reading
The recordings and the slides of our recent webinars: “Surventilation & confort d’été” and “Ventilative cooling and summer comfort: Freevent project in France” held on the 24th and 25th of April, 2018 and jointly organised by the FREEVENT project and venticool in cooperation with the … Continue reading