Annex 62 deliverables include the following publications:
- Ventilative Cooling. State-of-The-Art Review
- Status and recommendations for better implementation of ventilative cooling in standards, legislation and compliance tools
- Ventilative cooling source book
- Ventilative cooling case studies
- Ventilative cooling design guide
- Ventilative Cooling potential tool – User guide (Version 1.0)
The ventilative cooling potential tool (VC tool) aims to assess the potential effectiveness of ventilative cooling strategies by taking into account climate conditions, building envelope thermal properties, occupancy patterns, internal gains and ventilation needs. The tool is freely accessible here including the user guide and examples (Example 1 – Copenhagen, Example 2 – Madrid) to guide you through its use.
The research results are published in peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings. Information on published articles is available here.
The Ventilative Cooling Application Database containing buildings which make use of ventilative cooling from several countries contributing to the Annex 62 can be found here.
The venticool newsletter, produced in collaboration with IEA EBC Annex 62 can be downloaded here.