“Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings” has just been released. This monthly online newspaper contains relevant information on the international platform for ventilative cooling (venticool) & IEA EBC annex 62, the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the building and ductwork airtightness … Continue reading
venticool has just released a new report in the context of IEA EBC Annex 62 ventilative cooling.
This background report Status and recommendations for better implementation of ventilative cooling in standards, legislation and compliance tools, presents insights on recommendations into how ventilative cooling is integrated in EN standards, ISO standards, national standards, national legislation and national compliance tools. It is intended for building designers, builders and experts working with building energy performance standards, legislation and compliance tools.
The report can be found here.
Registration is still open for the 39th AIVC– 5th venticool – 7th TightVent joint conference “Smart ventilation for buildings” to be held on 18 and 19 September 2018 in Antibes Juan-Les-Pins, France. There will be a total of 17 topical sessions: Rationale behind ventilation requirements and regulations Integrating uncertainties due to … Continue reading
“Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings” has just been released. This monthly online newspaper contains relevant information on the international platform for ventilative cooling (venticool) & IEA EBC annex 62 , the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the Dynastee platform, the building and ductwork airtightness platform (TightVent Europe) & EU relevant information.
The paper is available at the first of every month at: http://news.inive.org/
Subscribe to get informed on a regular basis on the platforms’ activities.
The twelveth issue of the venticool newsletter (June, 2018) is now available for download.
Specific contents include:
- Highlights of the AIVC 2017 Conference in the June 2018 issue of the REHVA journal!
- Register now for the 39th AIVC & 5th venticool conference, 18 -19 September 2018, Juan-les-Pins, France
- IEA-EBC Annex 62 New Publications I Ventilative Cooling “Source Book”, “Case Studies” and “Design Guide”
- Ventilative cooling April 2018 Webinar- Recordings & slides now available!
- Proposal for IEA EBC Annex on Resilient Cooling
- AIVC March 2018 Workshop “Ventilation for Indoor Air Quality and Cooling” – Presentations available
- 25 June, 2018 I 1st European conference “BIM and energy performance of buildings”
The June 2018 edition of the REHVA Journal has just been released, including a selection of articles presented at the 38th AIVC – 6th TightVent & 4th venticool Conference, 2017 “Ventilating healthy low-energy buildings” held on 13-14 September 2017 in … Continue reading
Annex 62 “Ventilative Cooling” of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programme: Energy in Buildings and Communities, just released three new publications! The Source Book, describes various elements necessary for the successful implementation of ventilative cooling systems in detail and gives hands … Continue reading
The annual report of 2017 of the International Energy Agency’s Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA-EBC) Programme has just been released. This report presents an overview of progress made by the EBC Programme, including summaries of new, ongoing and recently completed projects. It is consisting of three parts: the Chair’s Statement, Project progress reports and practical background information. It also includes a summary of the latest outcomes of the Programme intended for policy and decision makers.
- EBC Executive Committee Chair’s Statement
- the launch of two new EBC international research projects, including Annex 76: “Deep Renovation of Historic Buildings Towards Lowest Possible Energy Demand and CO2 Emissions” and Annex 77: “Integrated Solutions for Daylight and Electric Lighting”;
- the establishment of the new Working Group, “Cities & Communities”;
- the completion and final project outcomes of three EBC international research projects: Annex 56: “Cost-Effective Energy & CO2 Emissions Optimization in Building Renovation”, Annex 60: “New Generation Computational Tools for Building & Community Energy Systems” and Annex 61: “Business and Technical Concepts for Deep Energy Retrofit of Public Buildings”.
The report includes also specific sections on the ongoing Annex 62: “Ventilative Cooling” as well as:
- Annex 5: “Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre”:
- Annex 63: “Implementation of Energy Strategies in Communities”
- Annex 64: “LowEx Communities – Optimised Performance of Energy Supply Systems with Exergy Principles”
- Annex 65: “Long Term Performance of Super-Insulating Materials in Building Components and Systems”
- Annex 66: “Definition and Simulation of Occupant Behaviour in Buildings”
- Annex 67: “Energy Flexible Buildings”
- Annex 68: “Design and Operational Strategies for High IAQ in Low Energy Buildings”.
- Annex 69: “Strategy and Practice of Adaptive Thermal Comfort in Low Energy Buildings”
- Annex 70: “Building Energy Epidemiology: Analysis of Real Building Energy Use at Scale”
- Annex 71: “Building Energy Performance Assessment Based on In-situ Measurements”
- Annex 72: “Assessing Life Cycle Related Environmental Impacts Caused by Buildings”
- Annex 73: “Towards Net Zero Energy Public Resilient Communities”
- Annex 74: “Competition and Living Lab Platform”
- Annex 75: “Cost-effective Building Renovation at District Level Combining Energy Efficiency & Renewables”
- Working Group on HVAC Energy Calculation Methodologies for Non-residential Buildings
For further information please visit IEA-EBC website.
The abstract submission deadline for the 39th AIVC – 5th venticool –7th TightVent joint conference “Smart ventilation for buildings” to be held on 18 and 19 September 2018 in Antibes Juan-Les-Pins, France, has been extended to 20 March, 2018. Most of the topical sessions are now known. The provisional … Continue reading
The AIVC (Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre) and the Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Low Carbon Living warmly invite you to participate in a free, one-day workshop Ventilation for Indoor Air Quality and Cooling in Sydney on Friday 23 March, … Continue reading