The final programme for the joint 40th AIVC, 8th TightVent & 6th venticool conference “From Energy crisis to sustainable indoor climate – 40 years of AIVC” to be held on October 15-16, 2019 in Ghent, Belgium is now available.
There will be a total of 13 topical sessions:
- 40 years of AIVC
- Bedroom ventilation, IAQ and sleep
- Better implementation of ventilative cooling (cooling of buildings using outside air as main source) in national (building) standards, legislation and compliance tools
- Controlling moisture for improved IAQ
- EPBD 2018/844/EU Article 19a feasibility study on the “inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems”
- Ventilation design and control in residences – current challenges, innovative solutions and case studies gathered by IEA-EBC Annex 68
- EBC Annex 78 – Supplementing Ventilation with Gas-phase Air Cleaning, Implementation and Energy Implications
- EBC Annex 80 – Resilient Cooling
- Integrating uncertainties due to wind and stack effect in declared airtightness results
- Model based control and concepts for ventilation systems
- Performance-based assessment methods for ventilation systems
- IEA EBC Annex 79: What information do we need for occupant-centric building design and operation?
- When the EPR hits the fan, or…the killing of the fan energy
Keynote presentations & speakers
- Building for People & Performance. Achieving Operational Excellence, Darryl K. Boyce, ASHRAE President, USA
- Facing the global overheating through mitigation and adaptation technologies – the role of ventilation, Mattheos Santamouris, UNSW, Australia
- CurieuzeNeuzen: Monitoring air quality together with 20.000 citizens, Sam de Craemer, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Industry views on the future of ventilation, Yves Lambert, EVIA, Belgium
- IAQ and energy performance GHG emission: how to translate to occupiers and landlords, Frank Hovorka, REHVA President, France
- Ventilative Cooling– Time for large scale implementation, Per Heiselberg, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Evolution of ventilation strategies in air-conditioned buildings in Singapore – IAQ and Energy perspectives, Chandra Sekhar, National University of Singapore, Singapore
The detailed programme is now available at: https://www.aivc2019conference.org/uploads/files/AIVC2019_Programme_Web_links.pdf
Online registration will be open until Thursday October 10, 2019.
On-site registration will be possible during the whole event.
To proceed with your on line registration please visit: https://www.aivc.org/40th-aivc
For further information and updates visit us at: https://www.aivc2019conference.org